AD CHOICES »
Signs Of ADHD
Warning: These 5 Symptoms Are Signs You Might Have ADHD. Learn More
Official Site. Browse Homes From Our Gorgeous Communities Today.
End Defiant ODD Behavior
Parent-proven ways Help child behavior. Simple methods work!
Business Card Printing
High Quality Business Cards Online. 24-Hour Phone & Chat Support.
Attention Deficit Hyper-Activity Disorder (ADHD) and Bi-Polar Disorder in a child can be difficult to deal with, especially if you don't know who or where to turn to for help!
· Why is my child having social, academic, behavior, or 'awareness' difficulties at home or school?
· What are the symptoms for ADHD or Bi-Polar conditions that I should be noticing?
· What should I do if my child's school notifies me they suspect ADHD or Bi-Polar in my child?
· What kind of Doctor do I take my child to?
· Will medication help my child? What medications should I avoid?
· Will counseling help my child? If so, what kind of counselor should I seek?
· Will my child outgrow this condition?
These are just some of the questions I was asking when my son was diagnosed with ADHD, and then when he was later diagnosed with Bi-polar Disorder. When my first son ( I have 3 boys with 1 or both of these conditions) started showing symptoms of ADHD (and later Bi-polar) I had no idea on where to turn for help!
It was a long process because I didn't know where to get help! By the time that my second son started showing the same symptoms of ADHD, I knew where to go for help, and this is what I want to do for other parents going through the same thing.
While I don't claim to be an expert in this area, I have been through so much in trying to get help and services for my children, that I really have felt the need to help other parents that have a child or in my case children that have been diagnosed with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyper-Activity Disorder) and/or Bi-Polar conditions.
This website will be updated frequently to bring parents useful information about ADHD, Bi-polar, ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder - which in my opinion is just a fancy way of saying "my kid doesn't listen") as well as useful articles, tips, resources, symptoms to look for, and other tools and insights.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have by filling out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible and help you any way I can. I am a Mom to 6 kids so give me time and I promise I will help you!!